Westerlaken foundation is a Dutch non-profit organisation, founded in 2018, as a follow up of foundation soul surf project Bali (founded in 2007) by Dr. Rodney Westerlaken.
Westerlaken Foundation focuses on:
- human and children rights
- marine environment
- emergency relief
- issues on cultural heritage management
for more information see our contact page or email us at
Yayasan Bali Bersih is an Indonesian non-profit organisation, founded in 2015, as a local partner for foundation soul surf project Bali (now Westerlaken foundation) by Dr. Rodney Westerlaken. Yayasan Bali Bersih has a complete Indonesian board.
Yayasan Bali Bersih executes programs indicated and funded by Westerlaken foundation.
Westerlaken foundation/Yayasan Bali Bersih work towards the following Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations:
1. No poverty
2. Zero hunger
3. Good health and well-being
6. Clean water and sanitation
7. Affordable and clean enegery
10. Reduced inequalities
11. Sustainable cities and communities
13. Climate action
14. Life below water
15. Life on land
16. Peace, justice and strong institutions
17. Partnership for the goals